JMC Poker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JMCPoker ForumHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intruduce Yourself Here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Intruduce Yourself Here! Empty
PostSubject: Intruduce Yourself Here!   Intruduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:24 pm

How did you get here? Where are you from? Why you play poker?

Last edited by Admin on Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jmcpoker.forumtl.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Hello guyz...   Intruduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:30 pm

Hello guyz...

I'm one of the founder of this site, I'm from Philippines, and I'm also a poker player.
I play poker because this is my passion and also to earn an extra income every month if ever I win.

Keep posting guys!
Back to top Go down
https://jmcpoker.forumtl.com
gamblerbibi

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce Yourself Here!   Intruduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Hy there Admin,

I am from Romania. I am a poker player too....

i started 6 years ago, with a bankroll from Poker Strategy. in my first 2 years i ve lost a lot of money at poker tables (live or online), but everyone learn from his mistakes...

3 years ago i decided to make a business from my pasion....i have readed, watched and learn lot of good things about how to play poker from the internet....

in that year i've withdrawed 12k euro from betraiser poker without investing one cent. Very Happy

so, what i wanna say is that poker is based many times on luck, but if you lose, you must not stop.... keep walking and you will win!!!

Good luck and keep up the good work....
Back to top Go down
vladislav77

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce Yourself Here!   Intruduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:06 pm

All privet.Menya name Vladislav! I am from Russia
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intruduce Yourself Here!   Intruduce Yourself Here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intruduce Yourself Here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JMC Poker :: WELCOME :: Welcome to our forum-
Jump to: